Gabi Kingsley is a dabbler in many fine things. You can see her found poetry on Instagram @thistlequiff, textile/quilting play @gabrielle.kingsley, and emotiblobs for the #100dayproject @glisteningcarcass. If you want to hear more about Gabi, listen to episode 88!
In this episode:
- The surprise and delight of finally finding something that sticks ✨
- The quilt show of quilt shows (WOW)
- Submitting (framed!) artwork to a far-away gallery and an interior design shop!
- What do you get to discover by circling back to past artwork?
- The Daylight Artist Collective in Westerville: https://www.instagram.com/daylightartistcollective/
- Andy J. Pizza: https://www.andyjpizza.com
- The Threadhouse: https://www.instagram.com/thethreadhouse/
- Janine Crum: https://www.instagram.com/janine.crum/
- "Stutz" on Netflix
- Devon Walz's course UNIQUE, and her podcast Art + Magic: https://www.devonwalz.com/
- The International Quilt Festival (in Houston): https://www.instagram.com/quiltfestival