A walking episode: Jess (FINALLY) finishes a bra (that fits!), reads some books that spark inspiration, and signs up for a deep dive that no one saw coming.
Send nostalgic photos to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Organizing from the Inside Out by Julie Morgenstern
- "You Just Need to Lose Weight": and 19 Other Myths about Fat People by Aubrey Gordon
- Relatedly, Maintenance Phase (podcast)
- How to Calm Your Mind by Chris Bailey
- My Hygge Home: How to Make Home Your Happy Place by Meik Wiking
- The damn tune I'm trying to sing the horse and cow of is called "Irishman's Heart to the Ladies"
- The "social food" I was thinking of is a Vietnamese Spring Roll
- Nimblefingers Bluegrass camp