Sarah Nelson is an environmentally focused illustrator who's currently making work about climate change (among other things).
We talk about the future of AI and the planet (we might have more of a say than we think), creating from passion vs. personal narrative, and what do you do when your job disappears overnight? This episode was recorded in June.
Her solo exhibition is on now!!
Change: An Arctic Journey
Opens September 6th, reception September 22nd
at the Art History Gallery at the University of St Thomas
2115 Summit Ave. St. Paul, MN 55105
You can find Sarah Nelson:
- on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/sarah_ann_nelson
- on her website: https://sarahnelson.art/
- on Skillshare: https://www.skillshare.com/user/sarahannnelson
- by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- in episodes 74, 75 and 98!
- The Arctic Circle Residency (you should apply!!): https://thearcticcircle.org
- Asmat Art: https://www.theamaa.org/
- The Arctic Circle Podcast: https://www.arcticcircle.org/podcast
- Book: The Art of Making Memories by Meik Wiking
- "What is an Image" - Lynda Barry
- The painting of 3 boys on the dock: https://www.instagram.com/p/CjljVmMpYwD/?img_index=9