- Sometimes it turns out you don’t actually like your hobbies --- and it’s ok to stop doin em!!
- The best time to upgrade? When you start to feel the pain of the free version
- Marketplace lessons -- 1: Beware when someone asks you “would you like them all?”. 2: If someone says they’re ‘giving you a good deal’, they’re probably not
- Knitting projects should **start** with the hard part
- It’s okay to make stuff u like even if it doesn’t go with the rest of your things
- Maybe having less time won’t feel like having less time
- You’re not alone: LOTS of people took (classical) piano lessons as a kid and most of them don’t play anymore (and feel bad about it).
Get juicy extras and chat with us on Discord by joining our Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/arthorsepod
"Piano in a Flash" by Scott "The Piano Guy" Houston
"Wrong-Noteless Noodling": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlnD36cDHVI
Fiona's witchy print: Luis Falero's "Witches Going to Their Sabbath"
Gordon Webster 😭https://youtu.be/5L4nCsF8Zj8?t=387
Our friend @edensprout 🙌