54. How to make choices, gouache your own face, and gamble your self esteem away
- All choices are good --- they inform future choices and keep you moving forward
- Shit-talking yourself is NOT the source of your achievements
- What about DESK ZERO???
- What if you don’t lack discipline, you lack community?
- Visible brush strokes don’t make it amateur! Just look at queen Alice Neel
See Jess's sparkling clean desk and Fiona's lovely blue neck on our Instagram @arthorsepod, or up on our website at https://arthorsepod.com/54
Join the club and support the show at patreon.com/arthorsepod!
- The Art of Resistance by Stephen Pressfield
- Self Esteem by Matthew McKay
- Alice Neel (https://www.aliceneel.com/), specifically "French Girl" and others on the #aliceneel hashtag on Instagram
- @conamorgloria on Twitter
- Amy Hoy’s entrepreneurship podcast “Stacking the Bricks”
- Kara Loewentheil’s life coaching / psychology podcast “Unfuck your Brain”