55. Art for hotels, from movies, and for sale
- What the actual fuck colour is puddles?
- What if I finish this project and nobody likes it? Wouldn’t it be better if I couldn’t make it past the first step?
- Maybe house paint just can’t look like the sun
- How to make something people want to buy…? Again??? Do people want a painting of Jess on the toilet, or nah?
- A swift rebuttal to: “You’re never going to learn if you don’t keep working on it and switching back to comfort zone is a cop out - CHEATING”
- Sometimes if you pick up an abandoned project many moons later, it can turn into a whoLE NEW THING
See Fiona's movie paintings and Jess's hotel art on our instagram @arthorsepod or on our website arthorsepod.com/55
Join the club on Patreon at patreon.com/arthorsepod
- The Believer and their Friday Night Comics workshops: https://believermag.com/comics-workshops/
- Comic artist Tillie Walden: https://www.tilliewalden.com/
- @reesabobeesa's dreamy desert Instagram video: https://www.instagram.com/p/CPPLFRahzEu/
- The movie Mud (2012) by Jeff Nichols
- The movie Paris, Texas (1984) by Wim Wenders