57. Jess juggles judgement while Fiona whips up a nip napkin
- With 3 hours and a shitty t-shirt, you too can make a shitty bra!
- A “wink” is a way to peek at the complexity of the truth.
- Stop along the way and let the painting concretize into being finished or not
- Julia (of Artist’s Way fame) says your job is to do the work, not to judge the work --- but then how do you ever improve, Julia??
- And then like... what if that means there’s no such thing as wasting? What if that means that judging yourself harshly isn’t necessary for improvement?
- How to adapt to making b i g g e r work and not get lost in the detail-sauce?
- Fun game: how many mistakes can you make on your first try of a new art/craft?
Join the art club at patreon.com/arthorsepod.
See Fiona’s llama’s new bra and Jess’s technicolour underwater desert painting on our instagram @arthorsepod or on our website at arthorsepod.com/57
- Found photos: https://www.instagram.com/owasowfoundphotos/
- Ella Risbridger: Midnight Chicken and other recipes worth living for.
- The Artist’s Way by Julia Cameron (JULIA!!)
- Lois answers the door topless: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_Gl9ICxjXE
- Mark Freeman’s You Are Not A Rock