60. Getting back on the wobbly writing bike and sewing a pair of see-through shorts
- What to do when you’re afraid of this thing you want to love?
- Vibe check: are you artificially inflating the stakes? Maybe it’s fine if the shorts don’t fit over yr ass
- Sewing your own clothes is for making them specifically for yr style and yr bod, not for fastness
- Writing is crazy because you can literally write anything you want???!?!
Join the art club at patreon.com/arthorsepod
See Jess's nice seams on our instagram @arthorsepod or on our website at arthorsepod.com/60
- Closet Core patterns: https://store.closetcorepatterns.com/collections/sewing-classes
- Perry Mason plot wheels (wait........ 1.2 Million words a year?!): https://authorselectric.blogspot.com/2018/11/erle-stanley-gardner-or-how-to-write-12.html
- Camp NaNo: https://nanowrimo.org/what-is-camp-nanowrimo
- True Bias shorf amd pamt: https://shop.truebias.com/product/emerson-crop-pant-shorts
- The fitting book I ordered: https://www.palmerpletsch.com/product/palmer-pletsch-complete-guide-fitting-sewing-book/
- Outlander, the books by Diana Gabaldon
- Mrs Frisby and the The Rats of Nimh by Robert C. O’Brien