62. Fashion for pleasure, profit, and pretending like you’re not as hot as you actually are
- How to worry about being too sexy and not sexy enough at the SAME TIME
- Nice isn’t the most important thing you can be
- What if you could move in the direction of meaningful connections just like you would move towards any other goal?
- Profit and pleasure: if you’re thriving, you can put much more good into the world than if you’re suffering
You can join the art club at patreon.com/arthorsepod. See pics of Fiona's space buns and Jess's folded knitted hem (?!) on our instagram @arthorsepod or on our website at arthorsepod.com/62.
- “The entire universe condensing down to a single point inside a cats head” https://www.instagram.com/p/CRbb1M_otFD/
- @emthejackalope’s space bun: https://www.instagram.com/p/CJyn_-GMt9p/
- @emilypowellstudio ‘s batch painting workshop: https://www.instagram.com/tv/CQg3NHNnc1G/
- As Friends tank pattern (FOLDED HEM): https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/as-friends-tank
- Look At My Holes pattern: https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/look-at-my-holes