66. Seriously sustainable schemes, sewing skivvies, and sculpting sitatungas
- If you could choose, what would you spend most of your time doing?
- You’re Not Responsible For Other People’s Feelings about your art, projects, plans!
- What would it feel like to say yes to your big scary dream?!
- Ideas never run out but they don’t always come back (so write them down)
- Sometimes you just make a rare African antelope out of clay and you don’t have to know why
Join us on Instagram Live this coming Thursday, August 19, 2021
Come see us at the Thousand Islands Pride Festival in Gananoque, Ontario on September 12!
Join the art club at patreon.com/arthorsepod
See pics on our instagram @arthorsepod or on our website at arthorsepod.com/66
- Found poetry workshop by @thistlequiff and @emilieboucherstudio
- Michelle of Lost and Found Crafts in Olympia, WA
- Book: The Artist’s Way by Julia Cameron
- Book: Feel the Fear and Do it Anyway by Susan Jeffers
- Ukulele songs: https://www.doctoruke.com/songs.html
- The Ukulele website Jess forgot to mention: http://ukulelehunt.com/category/Chords/
- Black beauty bra kits by Emerald Erin
- Liz Sews does bra sewing sew alongs on YouTube (including the Black Beauty!)
- 1000 Islands Pride Festival (September, in Gananoque, ON) - https://1000islandspride.ca/
- Beam Paints watercolours: https://www.beampaints.com/
- Book: Four Thousand Weeks by Oliver Burkeman
- Song: Heteroverheels by Dan and Drum