70. Markets, monkey paws, and making sacrifices
- You don’t have to sell your paintings in order to call yourself a painter!
- Is everyone out to trick you? (yes, if you’re the goalie)
- How are you supposed to make promises and commitments? Esp when they always require sacrifices
- How to know if a wish granted is gonna come back n bite u in the butt?
- How does taking risks prepare us for the great beyond?
Join the art club at patreon.com/arthorsepod. See pics from this episode on our instagram @arthorsepod or on our website at arthorsepod.com/70.
- Podcast: Seth Godin on picking yourself https://www.resources.soundstrue.com/podcast/seth-godin-taking-the-leap-and-picking-yourself/
- Book: The Second Mountain by David Brooks
- Book: 4000 Weeks by Oliver Burkeman
- Book: Feel the Fear and Do It Anyway by Susan Jeffers
- Know Your Lemons: https://knowyourlemons.org/
- Art Hives: https://arthives.org/
- On "Good Death": http://www.orderofthegooddeath.com/