71. You're listening to Lester's art podcast, featuring our good friend Underpants
Jackie E. Davis makes a diary comic called Underpants and Overbites and you can find her here: https://www.instagram.com/underpantsandoverbites/
In this episode:
- No one has to live your life except you --- that means you get to choose what big commitments to make (and unmake)
- Which is more devastating: you’re trying to sell art supplies out of your car and no one comes? Or no one comes to your art shop with the 5 year lease?
- Turns out you can’t “set and forget” self-employment (fack)
- If no one is saying yes you don’t have to stay home - you can do fun shit by yourself
- How much would someone have to pay you to eat this rag?
Join the art club at patreon.com/arthorsepod. See pics from this episode on our instagram @arthorsepod or on our website at arthorsepod.com/71
- 4000 weeks by Oliver Burkeman (yes, again)
- Marielle Elizabeth (Slow Fashion for Fat Babes) - “For a long time I was afraid to hike with other people”: https://www.instagram.com/p/CL0WVaaAqFC/
- Unlikely Hikers: https://unlikelyhikers.org/