Kat is a sketchbook-filling digital artist and marine biologist/science communicator/part time largemouth bass in Ontario, Canada.
- What do you do if you’re sad but you’re not the kind of person who thrives on sadness in their art?
- If art is a big part of who you are then making art will (THEORETICALLY) make you feel more like yourself, right?
- Okay but what if you turn to art for relief and it feels BAD?
- How does one refill the creative well in times like these?
Missing art community? Join the art club at patreon.com/arthorsepod, where we're cheering for you and your big juicy creative dreams. Find Art Horse (and see some of Kat's art) on Instagram @arthorsepod. Ask Jess ANYTHING at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Taika Waititi "90% of all ideas are shit": https://www.instagram.com/reel/CaQZ6wgqI6D
- FISHBUTT: https://www.instagram.com/p/CaGKLzvOUE7/
- Florence and the Machine's new song: https://youtu.be/L62LtChAwww
- Andy the Illustrator: https://www.andytheillustrator.co.uk/
- Steph Fizer Coleman: https://www.learnwithsfc.com/
- Kaho Yoshida Animation: http://www.kahoyoshida.com/
- Leigh Ellexson's immaculate sketchbooks: https://www.instagram.com/leighellexson/
- Laurie Anne's lovely pastel-coloured paintings: https://www.instagram.com/laurieanneart/