80. Erin: cave art, community, and creative recovery via childhood crafts
Erin is a writer, crafter, zinester, button-maker, decorator, and creativity recoverer. You can find her on Instagram @sullensquirrel, and see some of her art from this episode on our Instagram @arthorsepod.
In this episode:
- What if you just hibernated when you felt like it (instead of fighting it)?
- Art kits are the best for when you don’t want to think too hard.
- Would you make art if you lived in a cave by yourself and no one else would see it? (TOO REAL)
- We’re constantly changing. What do you do if you get sick of/stuck in your story?
Find more of Erin's art here: https://flickr.com/photos/scissorkix
Missing art community? Join the art club at patreon.com/arthorsepod, where we're cheering for you and your big juicy creative dreams. Find Art Horse (and see some of Erin's art) on Instagram @arthorsepod. Ask Jess ANYTHING at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- “The time you enjoy wasting, is not wasted time” - John Lennon
- Women Who Run with the Wolves by Dr. Clarissa Pinkola Estés
- Ruth Ozeki: http://www.ruthozeki.com
- Kat's Food Blog! : https://novelnostalgia.com/cream-tea-cookies/
- Four Thousand Weeks by Oliver Burkeman (again, I know)
- Doug the Pug: https://www.instagram.com/itsdougthepug/
- Minnie and the Pip: https://www.instagram.com/minnieandthepip/