84. Emily Schanowski: Sick of art on Hard Mode? Do what’s fun, pick favourites, and quit drawing on used napkins
The literal one and only Emily Schanowski (@emthejackalope) is an ink and watercolour artist in Wasau, WI. She makes colourful creatures, food n bevs, and body stuff like artful hearts and hands!
In this episode:
- It's cool to have a job you like and let that feed your creativity (and also feed you)
- You don't have to do everything on Hard Mode
- Is it less creative if it doesn't mean anything, or if I can't sell it? (no)
- Is it less creative if it's part of a series? (no)
- Is it less creative if I only draw on one size of paper? (no)
- Wait.... did I forget drawing is FUN?
Find Emily's stickers and prints here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/EmTheJackalope
Want some art community? Join the art club at patreon.com/arthorsepod, where we're cheering for you and your big juicy creative dreams. Find Art Horse on Instagram @arthorsepod. Ask Jess ANYTHING at email@example.com.