Jack is funny and he makes comics and music and whatever his heart says when he gets quiet and listens. You can find him on Instagram at @sjogrenjack
- What's the next right step? (Spoiler: it's enjoying the process)
- You get one (1) unit of satisfaction when you focus on the big picture (the album, the show), but what if you focused on getting satisfaction from every brush stroke along the way?
- You're never actually stagnant (because life and time is always moving), and if you feel stagnant it might be because you're going in the opposite direction of your heart
- How can I trace the cord back to the wall and see where this whole thing is plugged in? And how can I honour this most basic goal?
- If I'm not letting myself be seen... what is there?
- Specifically, https://hyperallergic.com/497057/bouncing-back-from-the-dream-crushers-in-your-life/ and
PS: The deadline to submit your art for the zine is Sunday, April 30, 2022! Submit to https://arthorsepod.com/zine/submit, or by email to email@example.com.
Want some art community? Join the art club at patreon.com/arthorsepod, where we're cheering for you and your big juicy creative dreams. Find Art Horse on Instagram @arthorsepod. Ask Jess ANYTHING at firstname.lastname@example.org.