90. Fiona: falling thru a trapdoor to an artless basement, quitting mascara, and squeakin' around on that rusty old art bike
She's back babyeee! Well, for this episode anyway. Fiona serves you a big scoop o what she's been up to in her absence.
- if you love something let it go or whatever
- it's called "using" not "wasting"
- translating who you are into what you look like is hard
- if you can't be who you are when you're in charge.... then what?
Find Fiona on Instagram @fiona.mary.jane.
Want some art community? Join the art club at patreon.com/arthorsepod, where we're cheering for you and your big juicy creative dreams. Find Art Horse on Instagram @arthorsepod. Ask Jess anything at email@example.com.